Long Term Hair Health + Free Ebook!
Posted on April 27 2018
Although choosing the right product is important when it comes to hair health, hair-care extends far past shampoo and conditioner. We know there’s an overwhelming amount of information out there on the topic. What to avoid, what to seek out...there are endless suggestions on how to achieve your dream hair.
But don’t worry-- we’ve done the research to find some of the most effective tips and tricks for long-term hair health. Plus we organized our findings into four categories and bundled it all up into a free e-book that you can download here.
What you'll find inside:
- How to nourish your hair from the inside out
- Two proteins your body needs to promote hair growth
- Which products are best to wash your locks
- Ingredients you may want to avoid if you have a sensitive scalp!
- What to do after your hair is squeaky clean
- Some new studies show that blow drying your hair can actually be healthier than allowing your locks to air dry, if you do it the right way!
- How to relax and replenish your hair
- Our favorite essential oils to soothe and refresh your hair