Soft Goods Return Policy
VOLO offers free returns on our soft goods (hair towels, scrunchies, headbands, etc.) within 60 days of purchase as the product or packaging is not damaged. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Shipping and installment payment fees (if applicable) will be deducted from your refund.
Trial Period and Return Policy for the VOLO Go Cordless Hair Dryer
We want you to be able to try the VOLO Go! We offer a 30-day return policy. During the trial period, if you are not satisfied with your dryer, you can return it for a refund. The dryer, accessories, and packaging must be in the same condition as when the package was received, and the dryer must also have been used under our warranty terms. You will be responsible for shipping, any fees associated with a payment plan, and for any damaged or missing items.
The 30 day return period spans from the Order Date to the Return-Received date; that is, VOLO will have received the dryer back in our warehouse within 30 calendar days from the Order Date.
To process the refund, the customer must complete a return authorization request. The refund will be provided within 14 business days from when the product is received and inspected. Return shipping and other fees will be subtracted from the refund amount. Crowdsourcing campaign backers are excluded from this trial period and return policy.
VOLO Go Cordless Dryer Warranty
What is covered
VOLO Beauty dryers are well made. If a VOLO Beauty hair dryer is used in the way it is intended and it breaks down within the warranty period, we will repair or replace it.
This includes batteries, charger, and certain parts for the same length of time as your dryer.
Our hair dryers are built to last. But if something goes wrong, we'll fix it for you.
Our repairs use certified VOLO Beauty parts. If we can not repair your hair dryer, we’ll replace it for you.
What is Not Covered:
- Purchases of hair dryers from unauthorized dealers or sellers
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, fan, motor, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with normal hair dryer usage. Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended hair dryer care and maintenance.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, water or moisture, excessive temperatures, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of VOLO Beauty’s control.
- Faults caused by:
- Misuse, negligent use, neglect or careless operation of the hair dryer;
- Use of the VOLO Beauty hair dryer which is not in accordance with the VOLO Beauty User Guide;
- Use of a VOLO Beauty hair dryer for anything other than normal domestic household purposes in the country in which it was purchased.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of VOLO Beauty.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not VOLO Beauty Genuine Components.
- Faulty assembly or installation (except where carried out by VOLO Beauty).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than VOLO Beauty or its authorized agents.
The terms and conditions of a VOLO Beauty warranty are as follows:
- Warranty period is one year (365 days).
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase. Please retain your proof of purchase. If you do not have your proof of purchase, your warranty will start 90 days after the date of manufacture, according to VOLO Beauty’s records.
- All work will be carried out by VOLO Beauty or its authorized agents.
- Any parts which are replaced will become the property of VOLO Beauty.
- The repair or replacement of your hair dryer under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty; however, your warranty will be extended for any time your hair dryer is being repaired or retained for work being performed under the warranty.
- The warranty provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Where is the VOLO Beauty warranty valid?
- The box in which the hair dryer is sold will contain the valid warranty information for the the country in which it is sold
- We make every effort to ship same or next business day, Monday - Friday. Any orders that come through on Friday afternoon and through the weekend will ship the following business day.
- Shipping times depend on your location, though most orders will arrive to you in 1-3 business days.
- Orders to Canada usually arrive in 1 week. We are working on setting up international shipping to other countries.