Mother’s Day is quickly approaching. Looking for last minute (yet thoughtful!) gifts for the mothers in your life? We’ve got you covered.
1) Boutique candles. Being a mother is easily one of the most important jobs that exist. And, let’s be honest, no matter the age of your kids...it can be a pretty stressful one. A candle can transform any room into heaven with a relaxing, delicious aroma. With endless options out there, a boutique candle is always a reliable gift choice. We recommend Francesca’s for especially aesthetically pleasing + amazing scents.
2) Joggers. What’s better than feeling comfy, cozy and cute? Nothing. Pretty much nothing. We love Free People’s sleek spin on traditional sweatpants, but any nice pair of joggers will do the trick.
3) Perfume. We know this is a basic idea but it’s popular for a reason! A spritz of perfume can completely transform theway you feel. Surprise the mothers in your life with a gift they’re sure to appreciate, enjoy and often use. Chanel is always a classy and elegant option. Yves Saint Laurent is high quality and well-loved too.
4) Adidas sneakers. Comfortable and classic, you can’t go wrong gifting a pair of these. Paired with the joggers, maybe?
5) In-ear headphones. The best presents are ones that can be used over, and over, and over again. BeoPlay in-ear headphones are stylish, comfortable and extremely high quality. A sleek, compact gift anyone will love receiving.
6) Boutique Fitness classes. A membership program, such as ClassPass, is such a multidimensional present. Exercise is so important mentally, physically and spiritually. Make it a fun tradition to meet for a weekly zumba, yoga, cycling, boxing, barre or other fitness class. Switch it up and attend different ones together. We love membership passes because there are thousands of options to choose from!
7) Sunglasses. With summer quickly approaching, it’s the perfect time to gift a pair of high quality sunglasses! Ray Bans come in a variety of styles: pilot, rectangular, round, square and beyond. Sunglasses are the perfect blend of style and functionality.
8) Wine. For the wine lovers in your life, there are plenty of options. We love the ingenuity behind certain products we’ve found. For example, this sleek container preserves your wine for up to a week! Wine freeze cooling cups are enjoyable as well. Gift one (or both!) with a nice bottle of wine and you have the perfect pairing.
9) Flotation tank experience. Sensory deprivation tanks are the perfect way to relax and reset the mind and body. Float tanks are filled with warm water high in salinity to allow for buoyancy. It’s a beneficial way to manage pain and stress, as well as deepen a meditation practice. Flotation tanks are healing for the body and soul. We recommend googling “flotation tank near me” for the best options located nearby.
10) Kindle Paperwhite. Kindles are a prime example of a gift that keeps on giving. Books educate, improve and completely transform lives from the inside out. The ability to travel light with one single device, rather than multiple heavy books, makes this the perfect present for the adventurers in your life.
Mothers are teachers, healers, supporters, confidants and so much more. Safe to say, women make the world go ‘round. Whether you choose to gift from our list or beyond, we hope you have a very Happy Mother’s Day!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
The VOLO Hair Series! Each week, we sit down and chat with an awesome gal to hear more about everything from how they take care of their hair to how they found their perfect style. This week is such a boss babe, Kelsey!
Want to take part? Shoot us an email at email@example.com to learn more about getting involved!